What is en·gi·neer·ing (ĕn’jə-nîr’ĭng) ? The application of scientific and mathematical principles to practical ends such as the design, manufacture, and operation of efficient and economical structures, machines, processes, and systems.
Technology, Architecture and Development
We support the whole engineering lifecycle of Microcontroller Components. This begins with Requirements Engineering and ends with the delivery of the Product. The customer decides what he wants to manage and produce self and what we have to do. In the most cases we develop the principles based on a prototype and lay down the basics for a product.
We have own products too. This is our reference. These products are initiated, designed, developed, produced and marketed by us. With this products we show the knowledge in this area of technology, product architecture and system and software development to build a unique quality product. Sales and shipping is the competence of our licensed product sales partners.
Currently we will support customers with our products in development in the area of :
- Visually impaired people with the sense and haptic product family, visit also earsandeyes.ch and myearsandeyes.ch .
- Bicycle driver with the helmet product family, visit this side below.
- Sailing with the nautic product family, visit this side below.
- Blockchain/Tangle with the Bit-Chain and IoTangle product family, visit also bit-chain.ch or iotangle.ch .
- Smart Energy with the genergy and neuroc product family, visit also energy.ch .
- Sono Sion EV depending on the type of solution visit here below or at the Energy area.
- Microcontroller Architecture and Development with a number of tools, components or products, open source and available in the github library.
- 3D Printing, possibly to embed our electronics completely in the print. All open source tools, components or products are open source in Thingiverse.