We develop both experimental and production-ready solutions based on available sensors and ICT components for value chains.
By default, we have built our solutions on a full open source environment, but are also busy with other IoT platforms, such as Bosch, ThinkSpeak, Kaa and others.
Our Sensors / Actuators / Processors (S/A/P) are all based on Arduino / ESP32 (WROOM) / ESP8266 technologies.
The development system is the Arduino IDE. By default, we offer the cheap open source PREM Mainflux IoT platform, which can also be hosted on your own Linux / Apache 2.0 servers.
The data concentrator is a Raspberry Zero W. We focus on C++, node.JS and MongoDB. LoRaWAN is the free TTN network.
The sensors are completely open source. Our solutions are too. We offer the following following measurements and evaluations:
- Position, direction of movement and speed and acceleration
- Movement profiles (crash, acceleration, destabilization pattern)
- Power and energy cycles
- Battery cycles (charging, consumption, regeneration)
- Temperature, humidity, air pressure, light supply, light angle
- Load-, switch- and passage- data
- Heating, Cooling and air cycles
- Dedicated power and energy consumption
These data can steer actuators and can be visualized in dashboards to be placed over time as well as over a map.
Our experience of designing products from experiments can include other services and experiences that make the range of services:
- the possibility to build the housing as DIN-housing for the rail mounting or shapely commercial housing over our 3D-Druck, in order to give your development also the right frame for your use cases.
- The development of our own hardware with reasonable effort through our suppliers, who take over everything from the production of the PCB, to the complete assembly and test from a single source. (see our product myE&E).
- The ability to sell your product with our experience through Kickstarter as a pre-sales and pre-financing environment.
We can only integrate open source products or products with a very open interface, as this is our strategy. We currently include the following products:
- ruuvi tag (www.ruuvi.com) is a temperature, air pressure, humidity and accelerator beacon.