Prices for the Webinar and the question catalog are valid starting delivery in July 2016.
We please you to pay a booking inquire fee of 50 CHF to allow the collection of courses and classes. This is be shipped by the delivery of the eBook, that you then receive already. There is no refund of this payment possible, because you have received the eBook already.
The process to attend to our webinar/seminar is simple to follow the process steps.
The detailled process
To attend to our webinar/seminar is easy to follow the 5 steps:
- Read the Webinar General Terms and Conditions of Ritz Engineering GmbH.
- Register to the webinar platform of edudip by your correct real name as provided in your passport and your regular eMail address. It’s free of charge. All future communication will be made by this eMail. Maybe you are wondering why your name is as important to use. Our PMI® R.E.P. SANTIS Training AG needs to report the correct name to certify the attendance in the trainings of min. 21 hours (= 21 PDU).
- Make payment of the booking inquiry below. Depending on your country VAT has to be paid (in the case of Switzerland) or not (rest of the world). We verify Address and VAT afterwards.
- We deliver the eBook, request a VCard (correct name to be used with PMI and certification, address, phone, alternative eMail), provide the receipt for the product and make the setup to proceed the exam preparation.
- Then we try to compose a webinar/seminar class depending of your needs on product variations.
- When a class is set up to your needs, then you pay the difference to the regular webinar / seminar product (see pricelist).